The original S&P Clarifier was developed in-house, by Skelton & Plummer* in 1988. The original design was improved, and the new generation S&P High Rate Clarifier (S&P HRC) was launched. It has been well received by all major mining houses, for both new installations and retrofitting.
Benefits of this complete turnkey water clarification system include:
- Effective and affordable recycling of dirty water.
- Installation underground or on surface.
- It is suitable for both new installations and retrofitting.
- It offers a four to six times higher throughput rate than conventional conical settlers.
- Under peak flow conditions a throughput rate, of up to six litres per m2 per second, can be achieved.
- There is minimal disruption during installation.
- The system offers long life expectancy and low maintenance costs.
This patented high rate clarifier is available from Stefanutti Stocks Mechanical at +27 (11) 820 4600. Or complete the contact form below.
* Skelton & Plummer was acquired by Stefanutti Stocks and has been trading as Stefanutti Stocks Mechanical since 2010.